Full range of Electroprobe & Multimeter manufacturer in China
Founded in 1997, FBELE is a high-tech enterprise integrating R & D, design, manufacturing and sales of various measuring instruments. Its products have covered more than 60 countries. Its main products are: digital multimeter, clamp meter, laser rangefinder, infrared thermometer, etcisplay soldering iron, temperature regulating soldering iron and other products
- Clear display
- Resolution (resolution)
- Measurement rate
What is Multimeter
Multimeter, also known as multiplex meter, multi-purpose meter, three-way meter, multi-purpose meter, etc., is an indispensable measuring instrument for power electronics and other departments. Generally, its main purpose is to measure voltage, current and resistance. The multimeter is divided into pointer multimeter and digital multimeter according to the display mode. It is a multi-functional and multi range measuring instrument. General multimeter can measure DC current, DC voltage, AC current, AC voltage, resistance and audio level, and some can also measure AC current, capacitance, inductance and some semiconductor parameters (such as β） Etc.
Multimeter is a kind of magnetoelectric instrument with rectifier, which can measure AC, DC current, voltage, resistance and other electrical parameters. For each electrical quantity, there are generally several ranges. It is also called multi-purpose meter or multi-purpose meter for short. The multimeter is composed of magnetoelectric ammeter (meter head), measuring circuit and selector switch. Many kinds of electrical parameters can be easily measured through the transformation of the selector switch. The main basis of circuit calculation is Ohm’s law of closed circuit. There are many kinds of multimeter, which should be selected according to different requirements.
What is a Best Electroprobe & Multimeter ?
The accuracy of digital multimeter is the combination of systematic error and random error in measurement results
The voltage value corresponding to the last word of the digital multimeter on the lowest voltage range is called resolution
The number of times that the digital multimeter measures the measured electric quantity per second is called the measurement rate, and its unit is “times /s”
Digital multimeter adopts advanced digital display technology, with clear and intuitive display and accurate reading
What is an Electric Pen & Types of Electroprobe
The test pen is also called the test pen, or “electric pen” for short. It is an electrical tool used to test whether there is electricity in the wire. There is a neon bubble in the pen. If the neon bubble emits light during the test, it indicates that the wire has electricity or is the live wire of the path. The tip and tail of the test electric pen are made of metal material, and the pen holder is made of insulating material. When using the test pen, be sure to touch the metal part at the end of the test pen by hand, otherwise, because the charged body, the test pen, the human body and the earth do not form a circuit, the neon bubble in the test pen will not emit light, resulting in a false judgment that the charged body is not charged.
Type of electric pen
According to the measured voltage:
High voltage electric pen: it is used for 10kV and above projects, and it is a daily testing tool for electricians;
Low voltage measuring pen: used for electrified body detection of items with line voltage of 500V and below.
Weak current test pen: used for testing electronic products. The general test voltage is 6v–24v For ease of use, the tail of the electric pen is often equipped with a lead wire with a clip.
According to contact mode:
Contact test pencil: it is a testing tool for obtaining electrical signals by contacting charged bodies. Generally, the shape is slotted screwdriver type, which can be used for testing electric pen and slotted screwdriver; Pen type, directly display the measurement data in the LCD window.
Inductive test pen: it adopts inductive test without physical contact. It can check the voltage on the control line, conductor and socket or check the open circuit position along the wire. It can greatly guarantee the personal safety of testing personnel.
The details are as follows:
- When the electric pen is used to detect whether a conductor is a live line or a zero line, the current through the electric pen (that is, the current through the human body) i= the total voltage U added to both ends of the electric pen and the human body, divided by (/ equivalent to the fractional line) the total resistance R at both ends of the electric pen and the human body.
- When measuring the live wire, there is a voltage of u=220v between the live wire and the ground in the lighting circuit. The resistance of the human body is generally very small, usually only a few hundred to several thousand ohms, while the resistance inside the measuring pen is usually about a few megaohms. The current passing through the measuring pen (that is, the current passing through the human body) is very small, usually less than 1 mA. When such a small current passes through the human body, it is not harmful to people. When such a small current passes through the neon bubble of the measuring pen, Neon bubbles glow.
- When measuring the zero line, u=0, i=0, that is, there is no current passing through the neon bubble of the measuring pen. Of course, the neon bubble does not emit light. In this way, we can judge the live line or the zero line according to whether the neon bubble emits light.
Basic Functions and Selection Principles of Multimeter
The multimeter can be used to measure not only the resistance of the measured object, but also the AC and DC voltage. Even some multimeters can measure the main parameters of transistors and the capacitance of capacitors. Fully mastering the usage of multimeter is one of the most basic skills of electronic technology. Common multimeter include pointer multimeter and digital multimeter. The pointer type multimeter is a multi-functional measuring instrument with the meter head as the core component, and the measured value is indicated and read by the meter head pointer. The measured value of the digital multimeter is directly displayed in digital form by the LCD, which is easy to read, and some have voice prompt function. A multimeter is an instrument that shares a common meter head and integrates a voltmeter, an ammeter and an ohmmeter.
The DC current range of the multimeter is a multi range DC voltmeter. The meter is connected in parallel with a closed-circuit voltage dividing resistor to expand its voltage range. The DC voltage range of the multimeter is a multi range DC voltmeter. The voltage range of the meter can be expanded by connecting the voltage dividing resistor in series. The corresponding measuring range varies with the partial voltage resistance. The head of the multimeter is a magnetoelectric measuring mechanism. It can only pass through DC, and use diodes to change AC into DC, so as to realize the measurement of AC.
Selection principle of multimeter
- The reading accuracy of the pointer meter is poor, but the pointer swing process is relatively intuitive, and its swing speed amplitude can sometimes objectively reflect the measured size (such as the slight jitter of the TV data bus (SDL) when transmitting data); The reading of the digital meter is intuitive, but the process of digital change looks very messy and is not easy to watch.
- Generally, there are two batteries in the pointer meter, one is low-voltage 1.5V, and the other is high-voltage 9V or 15V. The black probe is a positive terminal relative to the red probe. Digital meters usually use a 6V or 9V battery. In the resistance gear, the output current of the pointer meter is much larger than that of the digital meter. Use R × 1 Ω gear can make the speaker make a loud “click” sound, use R × 10K Ω gear can even light up the light-emitting diode (LED).
- In the voltage range, the internal resistance of the pointer meter is relatively small compared with the digital meter, and the measurement accuracy is relatively poor. In some cases of high voltage and small current, it is even impossible to measure accurately, because its internal resistance will affect the circuit under test (for example, the measured value will be much lower than the actual value when measuring the acceleration voltage of TV picture tube). The internal resistance of the voltage range of the digital meter is very large, at least at the megaohm level, and has little impact on the circuit under test. However, the extremely high output impedance makes it vulnerable to the influence of induced voltage, and the measured data may be false in some occasions with strong electromagnetic interference.
- In a word, pointer meters, such as TV sets and audio power amplifiers, are applicable to analog circuit measurement with relatively large current and high voltage. It is applicable to digital circuit measurement of low voltage and small current, such as BP machine, mobile phone, etc. It is not absolute. Pointer meter and digital meter can be selected according to the situation.
China Leading Electroprobe & Multimeter Supplier
FBELE’s main products: Test pens, digital display test pens, ordinary test pens, multi-purpose test pens, high-voltage test pens, low-voltage test pens, multi-functional test pens, dual-purpose test pens, hardware tools, screwdrivers, and electric pens
FBELE is dedicated to instruments, test equipment, industrial auxiliary equipment, electronic tools and related accessories in the field of measurement and testing
FBELE was established in 1997. The company specializes in the production and sales of multimeter, mainly including digital multimeter and Analog Multimeter, with good quality, which are sold at home and abroad
What does customer say about FBELE Company
In 2019, I contacted FBELE through my friend’s introduction. My friend has cooperated with FBELE for 10 years, and the cooperation is very happy, and then recommended it to me We bought fbele products. At present, we are very satisfied with the quality and delivery date. I will also recommend them to my friends.
Our company has just started to import Chinese products from this year and is not very familiar with customs declaration and transportation. FBELE has taken the trouble to help us handle the import, which has solved our worries at home. Very very very good service.