Full range of Metal Pushbutton Switch manufacturer in China
FBELE focuses on the production of metal button switches with complete categories, quality assurance, timely delivery, direct sales from the original factory, perfect service system, good reputation in the industry, many customers choose. Welcome to inquire
- Full range of sizewith LED or without
- Long life time,overload life and mechanical life
- FBELE famous brand,25years manufacturing experience
- high quality level,quality assurance
What is Metal Pushbutton Switch
Push button switch refers to the switch that uses the push button to push the transmission mechanism, make the dynamic contact and static contact on or off, and realize the circuit replacement. Push button switch is a kind of master electrical appliance with simple structure and wide application. In the electric automatic control circuit, it is used to send control signals manually to control contactors, relays, electromagnetic starters, etc.
Hot Sale Product
Why Purchase FBELE Metal Push Button Switch
FBELE can provide free samples if the sample quantity below 5pcs is acceptable
Full range of UL TUV CUL VDE CE CCC certification,ISO9001
The automatic production of FBELE company ensures the excellent consistency of the Pushbutton
FBELE provides mold opening and customizes products according to customer drawings and samples for Mini Pushbutton Switch
Types of Metal Push-Button Switch
(1) Protective button: a button with protective shell, which can prevent the internal button parts from being mechanically damaged or people from touching the live part. Its code is h.
(2) Dynamic off button: under normal conditions, the switch contact is a button for on.
(3) Dynamic closing button: under normal conditions, the switch contact is a button that is disconnected.
(4) There are both on and off buttons for normal operation.
(5) Button with light: a signal light is installed in the button, which is not only used to issue operation commands, but also used as signal indication, and its code is d.
(6) Action click button: that is, click the button with the mouse.
(7) Explosion proof button: a button that can be used in places containing explosive gas and dust without causing explosion transmission. Its code is B.
(8) Anti corrosion button: it can prevent the invasion of chemical corrosive gas, and its code is f.
(9) Waterproof button: with sealed shell, it can prevent rainwater intrusion. Its code is s.
(10) Emergency button: a large red mushroom button head protrudes outside, which can be used as a button to cut off the power supply in case of emergency. Its code is j or m.
(11) Open button: a button that can be embedded and fixed on the panel of switch board, control cabinet or console. Its code is K.
(12) Interlocking button: a button with multiple contacts interlocked with each other. Its code is C.
(13) Knob type button: a button that rotates the operating contact with the handle. It has two positions of on and off. It is generally panel mounted, and its code is X.
(14) Key type button: a button that can be operated by inserting and rotating the key to prevent misoperation or operated by a specially assigned person. Its code is y.
(15) Self holding button: a button with self holding electromagnetic mechanism in the button, whose code is Z.
(16) Combined button: a button with multiple button combinations. Its code is E.
Use and maintenance of Metal Push Button Switch
(1) The button should be checked frequently to remove dirt from it. Due to the small contact spacing of the button, after years of use or poor sealing parts, dust or oil emulsion will flow in, which will reduce the insulation and even cause short circuit accidents. In this case, insulation and cleaning treatment must be carried out, and corresponding sealing measures must be taken.
(2) When the button is used in high-temperature occasions, it is easy to deform and age the plastic, resulting in the loosening of the button and the collision and short circuit between the connecting screws. A fastening ring can be added during installation according to the situation, or an insulating plastic pipe can be added at the wiring screw to prevent loosening.
(3) The button with indicator light is easy to deform the plastic lampshade due to the heating of the bulb, which makes it difficult to replace the bulb. Therefore, it should not be used in places with long power on time; If you want to use it, you can appropriately reduce the bulb voltage and prolong its service life.
(4) If poor contact is found, the cause shall be found out: if the contact surface is damaged, it can be trimmed with a fine file; If there is dust or soot on the contact surface, wipe it with a clean cotton cloth dipped in solvent; If the contact spring fails, it shall be replaced; If the contact is seriously burned, the product shall be replaced.
China Leading Metal Push-Button Switch Supplier
FBELE is a manufacturer specializing in the design, development, production and sales of various button switches. Its main products include metal button switches, ceramic button switches, switch connectors, etc. it can make non-standard customization of various button switches for customers,FBELE is a manufacturing enterprise with self-supporting import and export rights, mainly engaged in the R & D and production of a series of industrial control switches such as micro switches, rocker switches, button switches,and custom switches.
FBELE specializes in the production of button switch models, button switches, integrated waterproof switches, complete certification, 30a, 22a, 16a, factory direct sales, zero tolerance of quality is the cornerstone of our development for 25 years, and reasonable price is our sharp weapon. Welcome to consult!
What does customer say about FBELE Company
Our company has just started to import Chinese products from this year and is not very familiar with customs declaration and transportation. FBELE has taken the trouble to help us handle the import, which has solved our worries at home. Very very very good service.
We choose FBELE as our partner because FBELE has its own plastic mold factory, which can help us customize products and provide prototypes, which provides a strong guarantee for us to design new products.