The commonly referred receiver refers to a dynamic coil receiver, which operates on a physical principle similar to traditional dynamic coil speakers: the changing audio electrical signal is fed into the voice coil, and the voice coil is placed
In the magnetic gap of a permanent magnet magnetic circuit, the voice coil vibrates up and down due to the electromagnetic field force (Lorentz force) generated by the changing current, and drives the vibrating film to drive the front and rear air spaces Qi produces sound waves.
Due to the need to output the electroacoustic characteristics of a pressure field, typically, the structure of the receiver also includes front and rear sound chambers and sound damping to adjust the audio characteristics.
Although there are many other types of receivers based on the principle of energy conversion, so far, dynamic coil receivers have become the mainstream electroacoustic device for audio terminals in mobile and fixed phones due to their high cost-effectiveness, mature production technology, diverse external dimensions and lead out methods.
The receiver converts amplified electrical signals into sound signals. The processed and amplified audio signal is sent to the receiver, which converts it into a sound signal and outputs it to the external ear canal through ear hooks, sound tubes, etc. A hearing aid using a receiver is a type of miniature and tongue spring or speaker, which is completely different from a regular dynamic coil speaker structure. Its characteristics are high sensitivity, small size, but the manufacturing process is complex and precise.
In addition, there is a special type of receiver suitable for those who cannot use the ear model due to ear canal collapse or other conductive factors, which converts electrical energy into mechanical vibration
Electroacoustic performance testing:
1) Test method: Use an electroacoustic analysis system for testing, requiring the receiver to add an AC signal of a certain frequency (usually 500Hz);
2) Determination method: Check whether the impedance of the receiver meets the requirements of the “Part Technical Standards”, research and development design, and technical specifications;
The typical value is: 32 Ω ± 15% (500Hz);
- Sensitivity (sound pressure level):
1) Testing method: Conducted by an electroacoustic analysis system, requiring a receiver input voltage of 100mV sine wave;
2) Determination method: Check whether the sensitivity (sound pressure level) of the receiver meets the requirements of the “Technical Standards for Parts”, research and development design, and technical specifications;
The typical value is: rated value ± 3dB (0dB SPL=20 μ Pa)
- Frequency response curve:
1) Testing method: Conducted by an electroacoustic analysis system, with an input of a 100mV sine signal and a frequency sweep from 40Hz to 10KHz, the sound pressure is tested as a function of frequency
The relationship curve of transformation;
2) Determination method: Check whether the frequency response curve of the receiver meets the requirements of the “Technical Standards for Parts”, research and development design, and technical specifications;
Generally, it should be within the curve range required by the Technical Standards for Parts;
SHH-1 type receiver SHH-1 350 Ω
Suitable for magnet, common electric, automatic telephone, and wireless communication equipment CMGK111.
Features: The product has advantages such as high sensitivity and strong reliability.
Main performance indicators:
External dimensions: φ 45.5mm × 17mm
Frequency range: 200Hz~4000Hz
Impedance: 150/300/350 × (1 ± 30%) Ω (1000Hz)
Average sensitivity: ≥ 118dB/mW (200Hz~4000Hz)
High noise power: 100mW