Full range of plastic enclosure manufacturer in China
FBELE plastic product shell, plastic electronic shell, thick machine shell, specializing in the production of instrument shell, shape and thickness shell,25 years of production experience, rich experience, advanced production equipment, complete types, extensive manufacturers, sold at home and abroad, thick ABS instrument shell, medical treatment
- Strong corrosion resistance
- Low cost
- Good insulator
What is Plastic Enclosure
The plastic shell is generally made of ABS plastic. It has: opaque, light tooth like appearance, non-toxic, tasteless, both tough, hard and rigid characteristics, slow combustion, yellow flame, black smoke, plastic softening and charring after combustion, giving off a special smell of cinnamon, but no melting and dripping phenomenon. He can produce car shell, auto parts, refrigerator liner, medical machinery shell, etc
The plastic shell has excellent comprehensive properties, excellent impact strength, good dimensional stability, electrical properties, wear resistance, chemical resistance, dyeability, and good molding and machining. ABS resin is resistant to water, inorganic salts, alkalis and acids. It is insoluble in most alcohols and hydrocarbon solvents, but easily soluble in aldehydes, ketones, esters and some chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Why Purchase FBELE Plastic Enclosure
Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and bases.
Plastic manufacturing cost is low.
Durable, waterproof, light weight, easy to be molded into different shapes.
It Is a good insulator
Classification of Plastic Enclosure
- Polyamide (PA) or (nylon): fibers, toothbrush bristles, tubes, fishing lines, and low-strength machine parts, such as engine parts or gun racks
- Polycarbonate (PC): compact disc, glasses, riot shield, safety window, traffic light and lens
- Polyester (PES): fibers and textiles
- Polyethylene (PE): a wide range of inexpensive uses, including supermarket bags and plastic bottles
- High density polyethylene (HDPE): detergent bottles, milk cans and molded plastic boxes
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE): outdoor furniture, wallboard, floor tile, shower curtain and flip packaging
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET): carbonated beverage bottles, peanut butter cans, plastic films and microwave oven packaging
- Integrated plastic chairs are used in rural areas of Cameroon. The integral chair made of polypropylene is one of the most produced Chair Designs in the world.
- Polypropylene (PP): bottle caps, straws, yogurt containers, electrical appliances, car fenders and bumpers, and plastic pressure piping systems
- Polystyrene (PS): Foam peanuts, food containers, plastic tableware, disposable cups, plates, tableware, optical discs (CDS) and cassette tapes
- High impact polystyrene (HIPS): refrigerator lining, food packaging and vending cups
- Polyurethane (PU): buffer foam, heat insulation foam, surface coating and printing roller: the sixth or seventh most commonly used plastic at present, for example, the most commonly used plastic in automobiles
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): pipes and drains, wire / cable insulation, shower curtains, window frames and floors
- Polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC): food packaging, such as Saran
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS): electronic equipment enclosures (such as computer monitors, printers, keyboards) and drains
- Polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (pc+abs): the mixture of PC and ABS can produce stronger plastics, which can be used for internal and external parts of cars and mobile phone bodies
- Polyethylene + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (pe+abs): a smooth mixture of PE and ABS for low load dry bearings
Several Advantages of Using Plastic Enclosure
Easy to process, low cost. Through the mature plastic molding process at this stage, compared with the metal shell, the plastic shell is more controllable in mass production, and the production process is relative to the metal. The shell is also simpler, so in addition to the low cost, the plastic shell can also reduce unnecessary waste of time and processing resources.
Lightweight, enough strength and hardness. There is no doubt that the weight of plastic shell is lighter than that of metal shell, so take Nokia era as an example. Plastic materials called polycarbonate are usually used, and their strength and fatigue resistance are also very good, otherwise they will not be able to obtain the title of mobile phones. At the same time, another advantage of plastics is that they have a certain degree of flexibility. When the fall is affected, they can return to their original state. Compared with metal drops, it is not so optimistic. It is basically a pit, which is difficult to recover.
It is easy to color and has little impact on the signal. Compared with metal materials, plastic shells can always make more colors. At present, there are also two ways of plastic coloring: spraying and mixing. Of course, mixing is a favorable coloring process for plastic Zui. How to make the color look great depends on the material.
Therefore, the use of plastic shells with the same color is different. Colored materials often show great differences. In addition, the insulation performance of plastic greatly avoids the conflict with the signal of mobile phones, while the metal mobile phone shell usually uses the transmission electromagnetic wave material, that is, the insulating material, which will undoubtedly affect the signal.
China Leading plastic enclosure Supplier
FBELE specializes in the development, design and production of plastic shells, focusing on shell production and manufacturing, with reliable quality and meticulous workmanship! The plastic shell can be customized Welcome to mass customization!
Plastic shell processing ABS blister shell processing, FBELE ABS blister, Blister products, inquiry telephone 0086-18868647636, plastic mold injection shell production, plastic mold opening custom precision injection molding processing
FBELE focuses on the production and manufacturing of plastic shells. Welcome to customize your drawings. Professional manufacturers can serve tens of thousands of customers and complete orders with high technology, efficiency and precision! Welcome to consult and cooperate!
What does Customer say about FBELE Company
We saw FBELE on the forum. At that time, we thought that the enterprise’s technical articles were very thorough and in-depth, and its social responsibility was also strong. This year, we just need to have new product development, so we found fbele and asked them to purchase samples. The speed was very fast and the quality was good, waiting for the implementation of the project!
In 2019, I contacted FBELE through my friend’s introduction. My friend has cooperated with FBELE for 10 years, and the cooperation is very happy, and then recommended it to me We bought fbele products. At present, we are very satisfied with the quality and delivery date. I will also recommend them to my friends.