1. How we collect and use your personal information;
2. How we store and protect your personal information;
3. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information;
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various types of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information. We comply with the requirements of the “Cybersecurity Law of the People’s Republic of China” and “Information Security Technology Personal Information Security Specifications” (GB/T 35273-2017) and other relevant laws and regulations, and strictly follow the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, for your We collect and use your personal information during the use of the services and/or products we provide, including but not limited to phone number, email address, etc.
2. How we store and protect your personal information
As a general rule, we only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain your personal information for as long as strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you (for example, when you open an account and obtain services from our products). We may need to retain your archived personal information beyond the expiration of the above periods for the purpose of complying with legal obligations or to demonstrate that a right or contract satisfies applicable statutes of limitations requirements and will not be able to delete it at your request. When your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes or archival purposes for which we are subject to legal obligations or statutory limitations, we ensure that they are completely deleted or anonymized.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide and encrypt key data to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonably feasible measures to protect your personal information. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks.
3. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
When needed to manage our daily business activities and to pursue our legitimate interests to better serve our customers, we will use your personal information in a compliant and appropriate manner. For business and comprehensive consideration of all aspects, we only use this data ourselves and do not share it with any third parties.
We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government authorities. Subject to complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request to disclose information, we will require the issuance of corresponding legal documents, such as a subpoena or a letter of investigation. We firmly believe that the information we are asked to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law.
In the following circumstances, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
3. To protect your or other individuals’ life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
4. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
5. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Necessary to sign and perform the contract according to the requirements of the personal information subject;
7. Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and handling product or service failures;
8. Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
To ensure that the product functions properly, we store small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain an identifier, a product name, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, we can store data such as your preferences or products, and use it to determine whether the registered user has logged in, improve service and product quality, and optimize user experience.