Full range of Radial Lead Inductor manufacturer in China
FBELE focuses on the sales of I-shaped power inductors. With 25 years of industry experience, it has an independent production area of nearly 10000 square meters in Anhui production base. Every link from the purchase of raw materials to the delivery of finished products can be traced and controlled. FBELE is selected as the I-shaped power inductor
- Full range of sizewith handle or without handle
- Long electricallife and mechanical life
- With better stability and durability.
- high quality level,stock ready for shipment.
What is Radial Lead Inductor
Definition of power inductor power inductor refers to alternating magnetic flux generated in and around the conductor when AC current passes through the conductor. When DC current passes through the power inductor, only fixed magnetic lines of force will appear around the power inductor, which will not change with time. When AC current passes through the coil, magnetic lines of force will appear around the power inductor, which will change with time. The self induced electromotive force in the coil is always against the change of current in the coil. It can be divided into high-frequency choke coil and low-frequency choke coil. (1) The self induced electromotive force in the coil is always against the change of current in the coil. It can be divided into high-frequency choke coil and low-frequency choke coil.
(2) Tuning and frequency selection: LC tuning circuit can be composed of inductance coil and capacitor in parallel. That is, if the natural oscillation frequency f0 of the circuit is equal to the frequency f of the non AC signal, the inductive reactance and capacitive reactance of the circuit are also equal, so the electromagnetic energy oscillates back and forth between the inductance and capacitance, which is the resonance phenomenon of the LC circuit. During resonance, because the inductive reactance and capacitive reactance of the circuit are equivalent and reverse, the inductive reactance of the total circuit current is the smallest and the current is the largest, which refers to the AC signal of f=f0. Therefore, the LC resonant circuit has the function of selecting the frequency and can select the AC signal of a certain frequency f.
What is a good Radial Lead Inductor?
Strong adaptability to working environment, wide working temperature range between -20 ℃ -80 ℃, stable operation
Full range of UL TUV CUL VDE CE CCC certification,ISO9001
More stable operation in the switching power supply circuit without open circuit problem
FBELE provides mold opening and customizes products according to customer drawings and samples for Radial Lead Inductor
Common Models of Radial Lead Inductor
At present, there are three types of I-type inductors: axial plug-in type inductors, common I-type inductors, and chip type I-type inductors
Axial inductor (VC inductor) is mainly used for EMI suppression. The inductor can have a large volume and can withstand a large current;
Common I-type inductors (PK type inductors): they are regarded as vertical versions of axial inductors, which are convenient to use and similar to axial inductors. However, common I-type inductors can have larger inductance types, and the current can naturally be improved to a certain extent;
Chip mounted power inductor (CD type inductor): the prototype of the inductor is also an I-shaped inductor. The installation type is chip mounted. Among the chip mounted inductors, the inductor has high saturation capacity and simple structure. It is also a low-cost inductor in all chip series;
Radial Lead Inductor: the main components and characteristics of I-shaped inductance coil,
I-shaped inductance coil is generally composed of magnetic core or iron core, framework, winding group, shielding cover, packaging materials, etc.:
- framework generally refers to the support for winding coils. Some fixed inductors or adjustable inductors with large volume (such as oscillation coil, current blocking coil, etc.) are mostly wrapped with enameled wire (or yarn wrapped wire) directly on the framework, and then the magnetic core, copper core, iron core, etc. are installed in the inner cavity of the framework to improve its inductance. The skeleton is usually made of plastic, bakelite and ceramics, which can be made into different shapes according to actual needs.
Small inductance coils (such as I-shaped inductors) generally do not use a skeleton, but directly wind the enameled wire on the magnetic core.
Air core inductance coils (also known as bodiless coils or air core coils, which are mostly used in high-frequency circuits) do not use magnetic cores, skeletons and shielding covers. Instead, they are first wound on the mold and then removed from the mold, and a certain distance is drawn between the coils.
- winding refers to a group of coils with specified functions, which is the basic component of inductance coil.
The winding can be divided into single layer and multi-layer. The single-layer winding has two forms: close winding (the wires are next to each other in winding) and intermediate winding (each wire is separated by a certain distance in winding); There are many kinds of multi-layer winding, such as horizontal winding, random winding, honeycomb winding, etc.
- magnetic core and magnetic rod the magnetic core and magnetic rod are generally made of nickel zinc ferrite (NX Series) or manganese zinc ferrite (MX Series) and other materials, which have “I” shape, column shape, cap shape, “e” shape, tank shape, ring shape and other shapes.
- the iron core materials mainly include silicon steel sheet, permalloy, etc., and its shape is mostly “e”.
- in order to prevent the magnetic field generated by some inductive coils from affecting the normal operation of other circuits and components, a metal screen cover (such as the oscillation coil of a semiconductor radio) is added to the shielding cover. The inductor with shield will increase the loss of the coil and reduce the Q value.
- packaging materials after winding some inductors (such as color code inductors, color ring inductors, etc.), seal the coil and magnetic core with packaging materials. The packaging material is plastic or epoxy resin.
China Leading Radial Lead Inductor Supplier
FBELE is a Radial Lead Inductor manufacturer specializing in chip mounted I-shaped inductors, power inductors, chip integrated inductors, chip adhesive shielded inductors, and chip magnetic shielded inductors. It provides power inductors, I-shaped inductors, I-shaped inductors, and chip magnetic shielded inductors
FBELE main I-inductor; Color loop inductance; Magnetic loop inductance; Amorphous inductor; Chip power inductor; Chip stack inductor; Chip Bead
FBELE electronics is mainly engaged in Dongguan inductance manufacturing business, with a professional team, reasonable price, complete types and excellent quality The company has a large scale and excellent technology, which is worth choosing. Welcome to consult
What does customer say about FBELE Company
FBELE not only provides standard products, but also provides us with free design. The solutions provided are very standardized, safe, practical, time-effective and technical. We are very satisfied. Thanks to FBELE’s design team.
We have cooperated with fbele for 8 years. Previously, we only purchased standard products. Since 2019, we know that fbele can also provide processing business of semi-finished products, which saves costs for our company. In the future, we also want to cooperate with fbele on other projects, and the price is also important.