Micro-D connector is a type of small connector commonly used for connecting high-density electronic devices and circuit boards. It mainly consists of a plug and a socket, and the contact area between the plug and socket is very small, reaching the micrometer level. Micro rectangular connectors are widely used in electronic devices, such as laptops, mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, medical devices, aerospace and other fields.
The main product features and characteristics of Micro-D rectangular connectors are as follows:
- miniaturization: The size of micro rectangular connectors is very small, reaching various specifications such as 1.27mm, 1.00mm, 0.8mm, 0.5mm, etc., which is very suitable for the needs of high-density electronic devices.
- High density: The contact area between the plug and socket of the micro rectangular connector is very small, which can achieve high-density wiring and high-speed transmission.
- Reliability: The contact method of micro rectangular connectors is usually spring contact, which has good vibration resistance and stability, ensuring the stability and reliability of data transmission.
- Plugability: The plug and socket of the micro rectangular connector can be plugged and unplugged multiple times, making it convenient for equipment maintenance and replacement.
- Diversification: There are many types of micro rectangular connectors, and different connectors can be selected according to different application scenarios, such as direct insertion, surface mount, wire to board, etc.The functions and application scenarios of Micro-D rectangular connectors are as follows:
- High speed data transmission: The small-sized and high-density wiring of micro rectangular connectors can achieve high-speed data transmission, such as USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt and other interfaces.
- Power connection: The micro rectangular connector can be used for power connection, such as the charging port of devices such as laptops and mobile phones.
- Signal connection: Micro rectangular connectors can be used to connect analog and digital signals, such as audio interfaces, video interfaces, sensor interfaces, etc.
- Test interface: Micro rectangular connectors can be used for testing interfaces, such as PCB board testing, contact testing, etc.
- Medical devices: Micro rectangular connectors can be used for connecting medical devices, such as pacemakers, blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, and other devices.
In summary, micro rectangular connectors have the characteristics of miniaturization, high density, reliability, and pluginability, and can be applied to the connection between high-density electronic devices and circuit boards.